Cavs sign David Nwaba; guard played with Bulls last season
- LeBron anota 44 y supera a Wilt y Lakers vencen a Blazers
- Mavericks dejan al Jazz en 22 puntos en la 2da mitad
- T.J. Warren anota 27 y Suns apabullan a Spurs
- Towns y Wiggins brillan en victoria de Wolves sobre Pelicans
- Gasol y Conley llevan a Grizzlies a victoria sobre Bucks
By TOM WITHERS
The deal is for the veteran's minimum of $1.5 million.
The 25-year-old Nwaba played for Chicago last season, averaging 7.9 points and 4.7 rebounds in 70 games. The 6-foot-4 guard made 21 starts.
A solid defender, he'll give the Cavs backcourt depth and provide coach Tyronn Lue with more help as the team rebuilds following James' departure this summer as a free agent.
Nwaba agreed to sign with the Cavs last month, but the sides needed time to complete the deal.
For more AP NBA coverage: https://apnews.com/tag/NBAbasketball
Updated September 8, 2018