Detroit's Leuer has another operation, this time on knee
- Curry, Durant guían a Warriors ante Thunder en arranque NBA
- Hayward e Irving vuelven; Celtics abren campaña con triunfo
- Vince Carter jugará su 21ra temporada en la NBA
- Planteles de NBA incluyen a extranjeros de 42 países
- Lista de jugadores internacionales en la NBA
DETROIT (AP) Detroit Pistons forward Jon Leuer has had surgery after injuring his right knee during an offseason workout.
The Pistons said Thursday that Leuer's operation was Wednesday in New York, and that he was injured earlier in the week. An update on his return is expected before the start of training camp.
The team says Leuer injured his medial meniscus.
This wasn't the first recent operation for the 6-foot-10 Leuer, who had left ankle surgery and was limited to eight games last season.
More AP NBA: https://apnews.com/tag/NBAbasketball and https://twitter.com/AP-Sports
Updated August 9, 2018