Detroit's Leuer has another operation, this time on knee
- Carmelo Anthony firma por un año con los Rockets
- LeBron regresa a Cleveland con los Lakers el 21 de noviembre
- James y los Warriors acaparan horarios estelares en la NBA
- Magic jugará 2 partidos en la Ciudad de México en diciembre
- Senador critica a Trump por ataques a LeBron James
DETROIT (AP) Detroit Pistons forward Jon Leuer has had surgery after injuring his right knee during an offseason workout.
The Pistons said Thursday that Leuer's operation was Wednesday in New York, and that he was injured earlier in the week. An update on his return is expected before the start of training camp.
The team says Leuer injured his medial meniscus.
This wasn't the first recent operation for the 6-foot-10 Leuer, who had left ankle surgery and was limited to eight games last season.
More AP NBA: https://apnews.com/tag/NBAbasketball and https://twitter.com/AP-Sports
Updated August 9, 2018