Detroit's Leuer has another operation, this time on knee
- Nowitzki vuelve a los Mavericks, que caen ante Suns 99-89
- Con 26 puntos de Vucevic, Magic vence a Bulls en México
- Spurs dan su mejor actuación de la campaña, ante Clippers
- Harden logra triple doble en triunfo de Rockets sobre Lakers
- Nets y Spencer Dinwiddie extienden contrato por 3 años
DETROIT (AP) Detroit Pistons forward Jon Leuer has had surgery after injuring his right knee during an offseason workout.
The Pistons said Thursday that Leuer's operation was Wednesday in New York, and that he was injured earlier in the week. An update on his return is expected before the start of training camp.
The team says Leuer injured his medial meniscus.
This wasn't the first recent operation for the 6-foot-10 Leuer, who had left ankle surgery and was limited to eight games last season.
More AP NBA: https://apnews.com/tag/NBAbasketball and https://twitter.com/AP-Sports
Updated August 9, 2018