Ellis, Bullock suspended 5 games under NBA drug policy
- Wiggins lidera victoria de los Timberwolves sobre Clippers
- Murray consigue 38 puntos; Nuggets superan a Blazers
- Tras despedir a su entrenador, Bucks superan a Suns
- Con ‘triple doble’ de Cousins, Pelicans vencen a Bulls
- Gasol y Evans lideran remontada de Grizzlies ante 76ers
By The Associated Press
The league announced the suspensions Friday without disclosing details of the violations.
The 31-year-old Ellis averaged 8.5 points a game for Indiana last season. Pacers president of basketball operations Kevin Pritchard said the suspension was a "very serious matter" and would be dealt with.
The 26-year-old Bullock averaged 4.5 points in 2016-17. A spokesman for the Pistons said the organization was aware of the suspension, but declined further comment.
More AP NBA: https://apnews.com/tag/NBAbasketball
Updated June 16, 2017