Bucks stay in-house, hire Jon Horst as general manager
- Fuente AP: Blake Griffin deja Clippers por la agencia libre
- Kings terminan su relación con Afflalo
- En draft hubo menos jugadores con vínculos internacionales
- 76ers toman a Fultz y Lakers se van con Ball en el draft NBA
- Fuente AP: Timberwolves obtiene a Butler en canje con Bulls
By GENARO C. ARMAS
The Milwaukee Bucks have stayed in-house to fill their general manager vacancy.
The team named director of basketball operations Jon Horst as its next GM on Friday. He will replace John Hammond, who left last month to take the Orlando Magic job.
Horst will take over building a young, promising roster led by All-Star forward Giannis Antetokounmpo and coached by Jason Kidd. The Bucks finished above. 500 for the first time since 2009-10, losing to the Toronto Raptors in the first round of the playoffs in six games.
The 34 year-old Horst had been director of basketball operations since 2008, serving under Hammond. Horst was involved in personnel evaluation, salary cap management and contract negotiations.
Updated June 16, 2017