Titans waive WR Williams after big drop against Buffalo
- Foles vuelve y guía a Eagles a triunfo sobre Rams
- Steelers enderezan su campaña con triunfo sobre Patriots
- Con gol de campo en prórroga, 49ers sorprenden a Seahawks
- Bears aseguran cetro en el Norte, con triunfo sobre Packers
- Julio y Deion Jones lucen en triunfo fácil de Falcons
NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) The Tennessee Titans have waived wide receiver Nick Williams after he dropped a potential touchdown pass in a 13-12 loss to the Buffalo Bills.
The Titans on Tuesday promoted linebacker Robert Spillane from the practice squad to their active roster and had waived both Williams and quarterback Austin Davis. The Titans also altered their practice squad by adding linebacker Nigel Harris and removing offensive lineman Coleman Shelton.
Harris played five games with the Los Angeles Chargers, two with the New York Giants and one with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers as a rookie last season.
Williams had a tough performance in the loss to Buffalo on Sunday. He was beaten to the ball on an interception and also had a critical drop in the fourth quarter that cost the Titans dearly.
More AP NFL: https://apnews.com/tag/NFL and https://twitter.com/AP-NFL
Updated October 9, 2018