Bengals at Chiefs on Oct. 21 moved to Sunday night slot
- Foles vuelve y guía a Eagles a triunfo sobre Rams
- Steelers enderezan su campaña con triunfo sobre Patriots
- Con gol de campo en prórroga, 49ers sorprenden a Seahawks
- Bears aseguran cetro en el Norte, con triunfo sobre Packers
- Julio y Deion Jones lucen en triunfo fácil de Falcons
By JOE KAY
CINCINNATI (AP) The Kansas City Chiefs got a sixth prime time game when the NFL moved their home game on Sunday, Oct. 21 against the Cincinnati Bengals to the night slot.
The Chiefs are one of only two 5-0 teams, along with the Rams. The Bengals and the Saints are 4-1.
The Chiefs beat the Broncos 27-23 in a Monday night game Oct. 1. They also have a Monday night game against the Rams on Nov. 19, Sunday night games against the Patriots and Seahawks, and a Thursday night game against the Chargers.
Cincinnati had only one prime time game originally scheduled, a 34-23 win over the Ravens on Thursday, Sept. 13. Cincinnati is 6-14 in prime time games since 2011, including 0-5 on Sunday night.
More AP NFL: https://apnews.com/tag/NFL and https://twitter.com/AP-NFL
Updated October 9, 2018