Browns OL Stephenson suspended 2 games for drug violation
- Steelers no retendrán a Bell; sopesarán canjear a Brown
- Brown se reúne con presidente de Steelers
- Brown critica en Twitter a ‘Big Ben’ y Tomlin
- Kaepernick y Reid resuelven demandas con la NFL
- Fuente AP: Broncos adquieren a Flacco en canje con Ravens
By TOM WITHERS
CLEVELAND (AP) Cleveland Browns offensive lineman Donald Stephenson has been suspended two games without pay by the NFL for violating its substance-abuse policy.
The league announced the suspension Friday, clearing up speculation about the tackle's whereabouts after Donaldson was absent from Cleveland's minicamp this week.
Stephenson signed as a free agent with the Browns in March. He'll be eligible to return to the team on Sept. 17, one day after the Browns play New Orleans in Week 2.
The 29-year-old is eligible to participate in all of the team's offseason practices and exhibition games.
Stephenson signed a one-year, $2.5 million contract with the Browns. A former third-round pick by Kansas City in 2012, he played in seven games for Denver last season.
For more NFL coverage: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-
Updated June 15, 2018