Falcons sign veteran defensive tackle Rubin, cut Tupou
- Fuente AP: Lynch se perdería un mes con Raiders por lesión
- Tras paliza, Cardinals despiden a su coordinador ofensivo
- Cowboys-Redskins, un clásico con la cima en disputa
- Broncos rompen mala racha con paliza sobre Cardinals
- Titans trabajan en casa, antes de viajar a Londres
FLOWERY BRANCH, Ga. (AP) The Atlanta Falcons have signed defensive tackle Ahtyba Rubin, a former starter with Cleveland and Seattle.
The Falcons waived defensive lineman Taniela Tupou, nine days after he was signed to the active roster.
The 31-year-old Rubin was cut by Denver on Tuesday. He saw limited time in two games with the Broncos after signing Sept. 15. He was released by the Seahawks on cut day.
Coach Dan Quinn says Rubin will have his first practice with Atlanta on Thursday.
Rubin, a sixth-round draft pick by the Browns in 2008, started 75 games in seven seasons with Cleveland. He signed with Seattle in 2015 and started all 32 games over two seasons.
For more NFL coverage: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL
Updated October 19, 2017