Falcons sign veteran defensive tackle Rubin, cut Tupou
- NFL prohíbe por 1ra vez el uso de ciertos cascos
- NFL suspende 4 juegos a Sanchez por usar sustancia prohibida
- Cowboys se desprenden de Dez Bryant tras 8 temporadas
- Trevor Davis, de Packers, acusado de falsa amenaza de bomba
- Publican amenaza a escuela en Instagram de Julian Edelman
FLOWERY BRANCH, Ga. (AP) The Atlanta Falcons have signed defensive tackle Ahtyba Rubin, a former starter with Cleveland and Seattle.
The Falcons waived defensive lineman Taniela Tupou, nine days after he was signed to the active roster.
The 31-year-old Rubin was cut by Denver on Tuesday. He saw limited time in two games with the Broncos after signing Sept. 15. He was released by the Seahawks on cut day.
Coach Dan Quinn says Rubin will have his first practice with Atlanta on Thursday.
Rubin, a sixth-round draft pick by the Browns in 2008, started 75 games in seven seasons with Cleveland. He signed with Seattle in 2015 and started all 32 games over two seasons.
For more NFL coverage: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL
Updated October 19, 2017